Rheem 2 Ton 14 SEER Split System w/410A
The Rheem RA14 Condenser Combined with the RH1P Air Handler offers solid technology and energy efficient performance you’ve come to love and expect from Rheem.The Rheem RH1P Series Air Handler comes with a PSC Motor and id designed for versatile 4-way convertible upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
Certificate of Product Rating
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Rheem RA14 Series offers solid technology and energy efficient performance you’ve come to love and expect from Rheem. It’s also silent, so you won’t give your indoor home comfort a second thought. The Rheem Classic Series includes features to help fight corrosion, reduce leaks and enhance the overall strength of your air conditioner so you can be confident in the performance. A smart, efficient design makes the Rheem Air Conditioner one of the best options for staying cool inside. Each new unit includes a generous list of features that work together to bring you quiet, efficient and reliable indoor comfort.
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed.
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish.
- Scroll compressor – uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design.
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity.
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound.
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal.
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing.
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access.
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports.
- Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance.
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly.
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls.
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls.
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
The Rheem RH1P Series Air Handler comes with a PSC Motor and id designed for versatile 4-way convertible upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications. It is equipped with a factory-installed indoor coil. Its sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics. Kits include circuit breakers which meet UL and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for Upflow, Downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 42 1/2 to 55 1/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7″ external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.