Bosch LV030-1VTC-FRTPUD 2-1/2 Ton (Right Return) Florida Heat Pump Copper Water Source Heat Pump
The Bosch Group has been a leading global supplier of technology and services in the areas of Automotive, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Building Technology for over 100 years. The company was founded in Stuttgart, Germany, in 1886 and today has more than 300 subsidiaries in over 150 countries.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- The LV unit cabinetry is constructed using heavy-gauge, galvanized steel. This steel provides superior corrosion protection for units located indoors.
- Noise reduction is a critical consideration of the unit design.
- All units are designed to be serviced from the front of the unit. Schrader valves for high and low-pressure gauges and the electrical box components are easily accessible for diagnosing and servicing the unit.
- All units are available in horizontal, vertical and counterflow configurations.
- Units come standard with a 1″ filter rack and construction filter. A 2″ four-sided filter rack and pleated filter is optional and greatly improves air filtration.
- The standard motor for all LV model heat pumps is a PSC motor.
- All horizontal units come standard with hanging bracket kits for suspending the unit from field supplied hanger rods.
- LV units are designed using the optimum combination of the compressor, water and air coils to provide peak performance. LV units are rated to withstand 600 PSIG working refrigerant pressure and 400 PSIG working water pressure.
Additional Standard Features:
- Blower monitor relay
- Compressor monitor relay
- Phase monitor
- Pump relay
- Fire alarm relay
- Fault LED light
- 50, 75 or 100 VA transformer option
- 40 Amp disconnect switch
- Single and three-phase
|Minimum Operating Temperature||
There are no reviews yet.