- Includes: Gauge Hook, Adapter “T-fitting” and Padded Vinyl Case.
- Calibrated to strict NIST standards
- Best-in-class accuracy and reliability
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Cleanable sensor, withstands 400 PSI positive pressure
- Large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display
- Selectable units: Microns, Torr, in/hg and mBar
CPS® VG200 Vacuum Gauge w/ Degital Display
Calibrated to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) standards The CPS VG200 monitors evacuation procedures from start to finish.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Calibrated to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) standards The CPS VG200 monitors evacuation procedures from start to finish. Because of strict NIST standards and continuous calibration testing, the VG200 Digital Vacuum Gauge earned earned notoriety for accuracy and reliability. A simple 2 button operation gives the flexibility to select or change units: Microns, Torr, in/hg or mBar.quickly during any procedure. It will also automatically compensate for varying temperature conditions, with no manual adjustments necessary.
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 3.5 in|
One 9V Battery
|Minimum Operating Temperature||
|Maximum Operating Temperature||