Yellow Jacket 60278 – Deluxe Flaring Tool for (1/8″ TO 3/4″ O.D.)
45° Heavy Duty Flaring Tool for 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 5/8″ O.D.
3/16″ to 1-1/8″ This heavy duty tool, designed for tight places, has numerous features.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Modern HVAC units are now requiring a deeper flaring method (especially if R-410 refrigerant is being used.) In order to accommodate these requirements, Yellow Jacket offers the 60278.
It can accommodate a range of 1/8″ to 3/4″ OD and is specifically designed for R-410A in that it features a built-in height stop that helps you meet larger R-410A flaring requirements.
- Full range 1/8″ to 3/4″ O.D. tool for soft copper
- Designed with the new R-410A flaring requirement in mind
- Self-centering yoke grips without marring or constricting tube
- Automatic tube height gauge for correct tubing height
- Multi-faceted burnishing cone rolls out smooth, polished flare seat for a positive seal
- Easy-to-use with four basic steps
- Made in the USA
|Dimensions||1 × 9.5 × 12.5 in|
12.5 × 9.5 × 1 in