Klein Tools 1005 9″ Crimping & Cutting Tool for Connectors (10-22 AWG)
Grip-It® Strap Wrenches 6″ L from Klein Tools, the Grip-It Strap Wrench is completely adjustable to work in the tightest quarters.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Crimping and Cutting Tool for Connectors
The Klein Tools Crimping and Cutting Tool crimps both insulated and non-insulated 10-22 AWG terminals and connectors. The tapered nose which is great when working in tight spaces. The wire cutter in the nose specially hardended for long life.
- Crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort
|Dimensions||1 × 10 × 13 in|
Cuts and Crimps Wire 10 – 22 AWG
10 – 22 AWG (4.0 mm² – 0.34 mm²)
9-3/4” (247.7 mm)