Klein Tools 32558 6-in-1 Multi-Bit Ratcheting Screwdriver/Nut Driver
Dat They are made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Multi-Bit Screwdriver / Nut Driver, 6-in-1, Ratcheting
Dat They are made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle. Strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to fit screw openings securely. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action. Stronger nut driver function improves bit-holding power, even with tough applications.
- High-torque ratcheting mechanism for tough applications
- Interchangeable shaft holds 6 universal tips; converts to 3 nut driver sizes and 1 hex driver
- 3-way ratcheting mechanism for forward, reverse and locked positions
- Nut drivers are heat-treated for added strength and improved torque
- Cushion-Grip handle provide superior torque and comfort
- Contains: 3/16-Inch (5 mm) and 1/4-Inch (6 mm) slotted, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch (6 mm), 5/16-Inch (8 mm), and 3/8-Inch (10 mm) nut drivers, #1 and #2 square-recess, 3/8-Inch hex driver
|Dimensions||1 × 10 × 13 in|