Kein Tools KT155HD 5-in-1 Lineman’s Wrench
The Klein Tools’ Heavy-Duty Ratcheting Lineman’s Wrench is great for utility work.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Klein Tools’ Heavy-Duty Ratcheting Lineman’s Wrench is great for utility work. Its 3/4-Inch and 1-Inch x 1-18-Inch combination square socket works with the most common utility hardware. It also features two popular wrench sizes: 3/4-Inch and 9/16-Inch.
- Bolt-through design allows bolts to pass through the socket
- 3/4-Inch and 1-Inch x 1-1/8-Inch combination square socket for most common utility hardware
- Bright yellow socket for easy visibility
- Works on most common utility pole hardware, such as lag bolts, ”C” clamps and suspension bolts
- Offers two popular hex sizes: 9/16-Inch and 3/4-Inch
- Heavy duty design
|Dimensions||13 × 15 in|
9/16” and 3/4”
|Number of Points||
12” (304.8 mm)
2.1 lb (1.0 kg)