Diablo Carbide Tipped Core Bit
$148.89 – $197.78
Diablo’s premium brand of cutting tools and abrasives are specifically designed for the contractor and remodeler to provide superior performance while withstanding the most extreme conditions. Diablo products are manufactured in the world’s most technology-advanced facilities to consistently provide high-quality results every time; saving you time and money.
Diablo specializes in circular saw blades, reciprocating blades, sand paper, bonded abrasives, router bits and forstner bits… so no matter what job or results you need, Diablo has a specialized solution that is guaranteed to give you the best performance.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Diablo’s SDS-Max carbide tipped core bit range provides one of the fastest and longest lasting coring solutions on the market for concrete applications. All-in-one design strengthens the bit from end-to-end in order to withstand the stress and impact of high-powered hammer drills in concrete. A spiral flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide teeth cooler for ultimate strength and durability. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Max rotary hammers.
- Carbide teeth withstand impact and high heat applications for superior life and productivity versus standard core bits
- Spiral flute design for faster dust extraction that keeps the carbide teeth cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- Peak Point Tip design for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes
- Off-set carbide teeth produce fast, clean holes
- One piece design strengthens the bit extreme impact resistance and stability
- For drilling large holes up to 4 in. diameter
- Maximum performance in SDS-Max rotary hammers