Freud 18-112 3/8″ Radius Round Nose Bit
Freud is the only manufacturer of cutting tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain carbide with Titanium, called TiCo™, a combination of Titanium and Cobalt. By producing our own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud is the industry leader in innovation. Freud consistently evolves the market with new features that extends the life of the product while enhancing its performance. Some of these Freud exclusive features include: TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide, Perma-SHIELD® Non-Stick Coating, Tri-Metal Brazing, and Quadra-Cut™ 4-Cutter design.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Round Nose Bits add a beautiful engraved detail to cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and fluted millwork, and they are also a great choice for routing sign lettering. Sometimes called “Core Box” bits, these tools can be used in CNC, hand-held or table-mounted routers to cut hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites.
- Makes beautiful engraved flutes in doors, drawer fronts and molding
- Ideal bits for sign lettering
- Routs hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Freud Premier Solid Carbide
|Number of Cutters||