SDS-Plus Full Carbide Head Concrete Anchor Hammer Drill Bit
$9.58 – $17.78
Diablo’s premium brand of cutting tools and abrasives are specifically designed for the contractor and remodeler to provide superior performance while withstanding the most extreme conditions. Diablo products are manufactured in the world’s most technology-advanced facilities to consistently provide high-quality results every time; saving you time and money.
Diablo specializes in circular saw blades, reciprocating blades, sand paper, bonded abrasives, router bits and forstner bits… so no matter what job or results you need, Diablo has a specialized solution that is guaranteed to give you the best performance.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Diablo’s SDS-Plus 4-cutter full-carbide head concrete anchor hammer drill bits are one of the strongest, most durable, and fastest tapcon installation bits. Diablo’s full-carbide head bits withstand the stress of high-powered hammer drills and the impact of rebar cutting, delivering extreme durability and strength. Produced with Tri-Metal Diffusion Bonding technology, the full-carbide head resists heat and prevents breakage for maximum life and productivity. Precision Tip delivers the stability and accuracy required to produce fast, precise holes in concrete with rebar for anchor setting. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammers.
- Hex collar compatible with anchor drive sleeve
- Diablo made carbide withstands impact and high heat applications, dramatically extending life versus standard hammer bits
- Precision Tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise holes
- Tri-Metal Diffusion Bonding provides heat resistance and prevents breakage of the full-carbide heat for maximum life and productivity
- Optimized four-flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide head cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded SDS-Plus rotary hammers