Lenox 1972921 4-1/2″ MetalMax Diamond Cut-Off Wheel, Angle Grinder
A new bar has been set for metal cut-off wheels with the Lenox 4-1/2″ MetalMax Diamond Cut-Off Wheel, Angle Grinder (1972921).
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
A new bar has been set for metal cut-off wheels with the Lenox 4-1/2″ MetalMax Diamond Cut-Off Wheel, Angle Grinder (1972921). Lenox advanced diamond technology is extremely durable it allows 1,000 or more cuts with no need for wheel changes.
- 1,000+ CUTS: METALMAX™ delivers 1,000 or more cuts with no need for wheel changes. That is 30 times longer life than thin bonded cut-off wheels.
- LONG LIFE: Advanced diamond technology provides extreme durability in metal cutting applications, leading to increased productivity, reduced downtime, and a lower cost per cut compared to thin bonded cut-off wheels.
- DIAMETER RETENTION: Because LENOX METALMAX™ is made with diamonds, it doesn’t get smaller. The cutting depth stays the same throughout its life, meaning better control, reach and precision.
- LESS DUST RESIDUE: With LENOX METALMAX™ there is less odor and dust residue as the wheel does not wear down like bonded abrasives. Sparks originate only from the material being cut.
- ONE WHEEL, MULTIPLE MATERIALS: LENOX METALMAX™ is recommended for multiple types of metal including steel, sheet metal, stainless steel, rebar, cast iron, aluminum** and non-ferrous metals.
- LENOX METALMAX™ is designed for use in the same power tools as bonded abrasive wheels, at the same RPMs and feed forces.
- No changes in operating settings are required.
- Use LENOX METALMAX™ as you would a bonded abrasive wheel.
|Power Tool Type||