Klein Tools 32905 Electrician’s Hole Saw Kit With Arbor 3-Piece
Klein’s Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit contains the most common sizes for basic electrical work with an arbor and adapter.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Klein’s Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit contains the most common sizes for basic electrical work with an arbor and adapter. This kit features multiple leverage points which provide easy slug removal. Heavy duty bits bore through 2x4s in a single pass. All in a rugged carrying case.
- Optimized teeth pattern for fast, consistent cutting of steel including stainless
- Kit contains the three most frequently used small hole saws: 7/8-Inch, 1-1/8-Inch, and 1-3/8-Inch (22, 29, and 35 mm), arbor, arbor adapter, spare pilot bit and hex key
- Bore through wood 2x4s in a single pass
- Cuts precise holes in both mild and stainless steel, drywall, ceiling tile, laminates, wood and plastic
- Multiple leverage points for easy slug removal
- Includes a rugged carrying case
- NOTE: Set pilot drill point 1/8-Inch beyond tooth points
|Included: Hole Saws||
7/8”, 1-1/8”, 1-3/8” (34.9, 28.6, 22.2 mm) Arbor, Arbor Adapter, Pilot Bit, Hex Key, and Carrying Case
2.6 lb (1.2 kg)