Diablo D1006DH 10 in. x 6 Tooth Fiber Cement
Diablo’s premium brand of cutting tools and abrasives are specifically designed for the contractor and remodeler to provide superior performance while withstanding the most extreme conditions. Diablo products are manufactured in the world’s most technology-advanced facilities to consistently provide high-quality results every time; saving you time and money.
Diablo specializes in circular saw blades, reciprocating blades, sand paper, bonded abrasives, router bits and forstner bits… so no matter what job or results you need, Diablo has a specialized solution that is guaranteed to give you the best performance.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Diablo HardieBlade™ is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products. Diablo Fiber Cement Blades generate up to 50% less respirable dust*, while delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials. Diablo PCD Hardieblades feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life – up to 75 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades Diablo PCD Hardieblades are perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board. * Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk.
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 75 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life – up to 75 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
- Note: Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk.