Fieldpiece SC660 Wireless Swivel Head Clamp Meter
The Fieldpiece SC660 is the top of the line True RMS clamp meter designed with electrical measurements necessary for an HVAC professional to diagnose and repair an HVACR systems.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Fieldpiece SC660 is the top of the line True RMS clamp meter designed with electrical measurements necessary for an HVAC professional to diagnose and repair an HVACR systems. The features and measurements in the SC660 include a swivel head with a jaw LED Flashlight, dual temperature for Delta T calculations, True RMS readings for voltage and current, capacitance, DC current, Inrush, and 3-phase rotation test. The measurement readings are displayed on a large backlit dual screen for easy viewing. In addition, the SC660 clamp meter can send and save electrical measurements to the Job Link App via the JL2 which is purchased separately long range transmitter. The Job link App can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play on to a compatible iOS or Android device.
- Swivel Head with LED Flashlight: Open the clamp to illuminate the wire bundle you’re hunting. Rotate the clamp 180° to see the display easier. The clamp’s claw grabs the wire you want to measure.
- Electrical Testing for HVACR: True RMS readings through the clamp or leads. Capture starting amps with Inrush.
- Test 3-Phase Power Test: Conveniently test phase rotation without carrying around an extra meter or extra lead. With the included alligator test lead connected to L1, you can determine phase rotation with one hand.
- Trusted Dual-Temp: Reliable temperature in fast changing environments. View two thermocouple inputs at the same time, or check delta T across the evaporator. Select T1 & T2, T1 & T1-T2, or T2 & T1-T2.
- Huge Backlit Display: View two measurements so large you can read them at a distance and in the dark.
- Rugged Dual Display: Broad temperature range tolerance allows for testing in freezers and on rooftops.
- Capacitance: Test motor start and run caps. Determine when a capacitor needs to be replaced.
- Wireless Testing: Send measurements to the Job Link Mobile App via the JL2. Or view measurements from other compatible tools (ET2W, EH4W, SC57, LT17AW, SC460, SC660) across the job site LIVE.
- Magnetic Hanger: Hanging strap flips out to keep the meter locked in place.
- Probe Storage: Snap the leads into the back of the meter. No more tangles or probe tip pricks.
- Dial Backlight: View the dial in low light.
- Safety + Convenience: Use non-contact voltage to check if the wire is hot or not. Use the probe holder on the clamp to test voltage more safely with one hand. Test voltage hands-free using the magnetic hanger.
Up to 75 feet line of sight
10000 count dual display w/ backlight
Stated accuracy at 73°F ±9°F <75% relative humidity
30 minutes (approx)
32°F to 122°F at <70% R.H
"OL" or "-OL" displayed
0.1 × (specified accuracy) per °F
Single Standard 9V Battery
100 hours typical