Testo 0560 2115 115i Smart and Wireless Probe Pipe – Clamp Thermometer 2nd Generation
The Testo 115i (0560 2115 03) Smart Probe Pipe-Clamp Thermometer with Extended Bluetooth Range, -40° to 302 °F, is a pipe-clamp probe that measures temperature in pipes more accurately than thermocouples because of the superior NTC temperature sensor technology.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Testo 115i (0560 2115 03) Smart Probe Pipe-Clamp Thermometer with Extended Bluetooth Range, -40° to 302 °F, is a pipe-clamp probe that measures temperature in pipes more accurately than thermocouples because of the superior NTC temperature sensor technology. The exclusive Testo probe design grips pipes up to 1.5 in. and maintains critical contact between probe and pipe surface to derive the best readings.
The testo 115i clamp thermometer is the ideal temperature measuring instrument for carrying out servicing and troubleshooting on refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems, as well as for installing them. It can also be used to measure flow and return temperatures.
When it comes to measuring temperature at widely spaced measuring points in particular, the testo 115i makes things a lot easier – thanks to wireless connection to your smartphone or tablet. When used in conjunction with the testo 549i pressure measuring instrument (sold separately), individual refrigeration system parameters can also be calculated.The testo 115i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems, wirelessly transmitting the measurement data via Bluetooth from up to 350 feet.
- Measures temperature of pipes up to 1.5″ in heating and cooling systems
- Equipped with extended Bluetooth range of up to 350 feet
- Allows for easy operation when measuring points that are far apart
- Integrated NTC sensor is more accurate and stable than thermocouples
- Quickly identifies temperature changes by monitoring real-time trending and data logging
- Calculates superheat and sub-cooling when used with 549i Refrigeration Pressure Probe (sold separately)
- Works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems
- Measurement data sent to a Smart phone or tablet via testo Smart Probes App
- Rugged, accurate, and easy-to-use
- Suitable for all HVAC/R technicians and contractors
- Temperature (NTC) measuring range: -40 to 302 degrees F (-40 to 150 degrees C)
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 1.5 in|
|Temperature – NTC||
Measuring range -40° to 302 °F / -40 to +150 °C
Accuracy ±2.3 °F (-4° to 185 °F) / ±1.3 °C (-20 to +85 °C)
Resolution- 0.1 °F / 0.1 °C
4.49 oz. / 127.4 g
-7 x 4 x 1 in. / 183 x 90 x 30 mm
-4° to 122 °F / -20 to +50 °C
requires iOS 8.3 or newer; requires Android 4.3 or newer; requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0
3 x AAA
4° to 140 °F / -20 to +60 °C