Testo 0560 1115 115i Smart and Wireless Probe Pipe – Clamp Thermometer
- Reviews (0)
The Testo 115i (0560 1115) Pipe-Clamp Thermometer Smart and Wireless Probe is a pipe-clamp probe that measures temperature in pipes more accurately than thermocouples thanks to its superior NTC temperature sensor technology. The probe design grips pipes up to 1.5 in. in diameter, maintaining critical contact between the probe and pipe surface to derive the best readings. The 115i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems at distances up to 60 feet.
The Testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six Smart Probes and to easily document and report the results. Automatic calculations make it very convenient. All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports, which can be saved and shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved, saving you hours of time-consuming paperwork.
- Suitable for pipes with diameters of 0.25 in. to Maximum 1.5 in. (6.25 mm to 38.1 mm)
- Ideal for temperature measurements of pipes in heating and cooling systems
- Integrated NTC sensor provides greater accuracy and stability than thermocouples
- Bluetooth connection allows for measurement data to be conveniently transmitted to Smart device equipped with Testo’s Smart Probes App
- Identifies temperature changes by monitoring real-time trending and data logging
- Calculates superheat and sub-cooling when used with 549i Refrigeration Pressure Probe
- Rugged, accurate, and easy-to-use
- Suitable for all HVAC/R technicians and contractors