Klein Tools 69149 Electrical Test Kit
Klein Tools updated Electrical Test Kit contains MM300 (Manual-Ranging digital Multimeter), NCVT-1 (Non-Contact Voltage Tester) and the RT105 (Receptacle Tester).
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Klein Tools updated Electrical Test Kit contains MM300 (Manual-Ranging digital Multimeter), NCVT-1 (Non-Contact Voltage Tester) and the RT105 (Receptacle Tester). The NCVT-1 automatically detects standard voltage in cords, cables, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, switches, outlets, and wires. The RT105 detects the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles.
- The MM300 multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance and has a safety rating of CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation
- The NCVT-1 has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected
- NCVT-1 has a digitally-controlled ON/OFF power button and auto power-off feature to conserve and extend battery life
- Receptacle tester detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, and identifies common wiring faults
- Identifies open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed; it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, or a combination of defects
- MM300 tests continuity with visual and audible continuity indicators
- Test leads included for MM300; batteries included for NCVT-1 and MM300
CAT III 600V MM300 CAT IV 1000V NCVT-1
0.94 lb (430.0 g)