Klein Tools CL120KIT Clamp Meter Electrical Test Kit
Klein Tools is committed to American Manufacturing, since 1857. For over 160 years Klein Tools has remained dedicated to professional tradesmen worldwide, with a commitment to manufacturing the world’s finest hand tools right here in America.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Klein Tools Clamp Meter Electrical Test Kit includes the CL110 400 Amp Auto-Ranging Digital Clamp Meter, RT210 GFCI Receptacle Tester and 69409 Line Splitter 10X. The Electrical Test Kit allows for easy testing of live circuits and measuring of current and voltage. Included is a carrying pouch, test leads and batteries.
- Measure AC current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test leads
- Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles including open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral and hot/ground reversed
- Line splitter allows the measuring of current draw up to 15A without splitting the load’s power cord
- CAT III 600V, class 2, double insulation safety rating
- AC auto-ranging 400 Amp digital clamp meter
- Backlit display for clear readings
- Includes a case, test leads and batteries
600 V AC/DC
10 Hz -1 MHz
400 A AC
-40° – 1832°F