Testo 510i (0560 1510) Differential Pressure Manometer Smart and Wireless Probe
The Testo 510i (0560 1510) Differential Pressure Smart Probe is a wireless differential pressure probe used for accurate low-pressure measurements.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Testo 510i (0560 1510) Differential Pressure Smart Probe is a wireless differential pressure probe used for accurate low-pressure measurements. The Testo 510i is excellent for measuring pressure in manifolds, static pressure, and pressure drops in buildings or ventilation systems. Use it to measure the pressure drop across coils and filters or in ducts and systems.
Users can read the probe’s measurements using the Testo Smart Probes App installed on their smart device. In addition to differential pressure measurements, the Testo 510i can be used for determining air velocity and volume flow when used with Pitot tubes (not included). The Testo 510i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems.
The Testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six Smart Probes and to easily document and report the results. Automatic calculations make it very convenient. All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports, which can be saved and shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved, saving you hours of time-consuming paperwork.
- Measures static pressure and air flow
- Performs measurements for manifold pressure and pressure drop across filters and coils
- Measures flow velocity when used with Pitot tube (available separately)
- Magnetic back allows for quick attachment and for hands-free operation
- Bluetooth connection allows for measurement data to be conveniently transmitted to Smart device equipped with Testo’s Smart Probes App
- Smart Probes App features measurement menu that includes pressure drop alarms
- Rugged, accurate, and easy-to-use
- Suitable for all HVAC/R technicians and contractors
|Differential pressure (internal sensor) – Piezoresistive||
Measuring range: 60 to +60 InH₂O / -150 to +150 hPa
Resolution: 0.01 InH₂O / 0.01 hPa
6 x 1 x 1 in. / 148 x 36 x 23 mm
-4° to 122 °F / -20 to +50 °C
ABS / TPE
requires iOS 8.3 or newer; requires Android 4.3 or newer; requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0
3 x AAA
-4° to 140 °F / -20 to +60 °C
3.25 oz. / 92 g