Testo 549i Refrigeration Pressure Smart Probe- 2nd Gen Long Range Bluetooth Probe
The testo 549i sensible Probe is a hose-less, wire-less, pressure probe for measuring refrigerant charge in AC/Refrigeration systems.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The testo 549i sensible Probe is a hose-less, wire-less, pressure probe for measuring refrigerant charge in AC/Refrigeration systems. it’s used for servicing, troubleshooting, and documenting the operation of residential or industrial AC/refrigeration systems. once 2 549i are utilized in conjunction with 2 115i pipe-clamp temperature probes it’s simple to monitor superheat and sub-cooling in AC/refrigeration systems. Users will scan the measurements using the testo smart Probes App installed on their sensible device. The testo 549i simply connects to standard Schrader valves without tools and without hoses, eliminating any refrigerant loss. The testo 549i works on smart devices with either android or Apple in operation systems at distances up to 350′.
The testo smart Probes App could be a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It permits you to remotely scan measurements from up to 6 (6) smart Probes and simply document/report the results. Automatic calculations create it a snap! All measurement information is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements will be quickly saved as PDF or stand out files. The App creates custom reports which may be saved and/or shared by email. all of your information will be stored and retrieved saving you hours of your time consuming paperwork!
- Measurement of high and low pressure
- Low refrigerant loss – since no hoses are required for measurements
- Measurement data displayed in the form of a graph or table, and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Problem-free application at measuring points that are a long distance apart thanks to Bluetooth® range up to 350 ft
- The professional and compact testo 549i high-pressure gauge with 45 degree connector can be controlled via the testo Smart Probes App using your smartphone or tablet, and is ideal for carrying out servicing and troubleshooting on air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- The App also enables evaporation and condensation temperatures to be calculated automatically.
Measuring range: -15 to +870 psi / -1 to +60 bar
Accuracy: ±0.5 % of full-scale value
Resolution: 0.01 psi / 0.01 bar
Probe connection: 7 / 16 in. – UNF
Overload rel. (high pressure): +943 psi / +65 bar
|General technical data||
Weight: 5.52 oz. / 156.6 g
Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 1 in. / 125 x 32 x 31 mm
Operating temperature: -4° to 122 °F / -20 to +50 °C
System requirements: requires iOS 8.3 or newer; requires Android 4.3 or newer; requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0
Product colour: black/orange
Battery type: 3 x AAA
Battery life: 150 h
Pressure media: CFC, HFC, HCFC, N, H₂O, CO₂
Storage temperature: -4° to 140 °F / -20 to +60 °C