Klein Tools 69144 K-Type Temperature Probe With Banana Plug (Adapter Included)
Specific for HVAC applications, this Temperature Probe (and other Klein K-Type Accessories) extend working temperature ranges for Klein’s HVAC Digital Multimeters and Clamp Meters.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Specific for HVAC applications, this Temperature Probe (and other Klein K-Type Accessories) extend working temperature ranges for Klein’s HVAC Digital Multimeters and Clamp Meters.These accessories work with all Klein digital multimeters and clamp meters which measure temperature, as well as any other brand with meters that measure temperature. Other accessories include Temperature Pipe Clamp, High Temperature Thermocouple Wire and Banana Plug Adapter.
- Excellent for measurements in ducts for HVAC applications
- Measures temperature from -58 to 1112° F (-50 to 600°C)
- Pointed tip can easily pierce fiberglass ductwork for HVAC measurements
- Coiled lead with length of 5-feet (102 cm)
- Works with any digital multimeter or clamp meter that measures temperature
- Banana plug adapter included with probe
- Adapter also sold separately (Cat. No. 69146)
Wide Temperature Range: -58 to 1112°F; Works with Any Clamp or Digital Multimeter that Measures Temperature; 5′ (1.5 m) Probe
Overall Length: 12.5” (317.5 mm)
-58 to 1112°F (-50 to 600°C)
3.19 lb (1.45 kg)