Panasonic Ventilation DC Ventilation Fan 50/80/100 CFM
Ideal for residential construction and manufactured homes, the Panasonic WhisperValue® DC™ is one of the lowest profile ventilation fans in the market.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ideal for residential construction and manufactured homes, the Panasonic WhisperValue® DC™ is one of the lowest profile ventilation fans in the market. The WhisperValue® DC™ features Panasonic’s DC motor with SmartFlow™ optimum CFM technology and a Pick-A-Flow™ speed adjuster switch for customized air flow settings. The low profile and L-shaped bracket allows the WhisperValue® DC™ to be installed into practically any ceiling or wall. Ventilating fan shall be Low Noise ceiling or wall mount type rated for continuous run. Fan shall be ENERGY STAR® rated and certified by the Home Ventilation Institute (HVI). Evaluated by Underwriters Laboratories and conform to both UL and cUL safety standards.
- Revolutionary DC motor with SmartFlow™ technology for optimum CFM output
- Pick-A-Flow™ Speed Selector – one fan, you choose the CFM (50, 80 or 100 CFM)
- Available Q2, 2017: WhisperValue DC fans with built-in ASHRAE 62.2 Timing Function or Condensation Control options
- Ideal for residential construction (Single & Multi-Family) and Manufactured Homes
- 3-3/8” Housing Depth – lowest profile ENERGY STAR®* fan available – fits anywhere!
- Unique L-Shaped bracket simplifies installation and provides strong support
- UL approved for ceiling or wall mount (actually fits in a 2 x 4 stud wall)
- Wall Installation reduces cost by eliminating the need to incorporate a radiation damper when penetrating fire rated ceilings, making it ideal for Multi-Family applications
- Engineered to comply with ENERGY STAR® 4.0 requirement for increased efficiency (CFM/Watt)
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, IAP, California Title 24 and WA Ventilation Code
- 24 gauge steel, fire code rated 4” oval to 3” round duct adapter, sold separately (model # FV-VS43R)
- Compatible with the Panasonic Ceiling Radiation Damper (model # PC-RD05C5)
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when GFCI protected
- 6 year warranty on DC motor, 3 years on parts
|Dimensions||10.5 × 10.5 × 3.375 in|
|Maximum Air Flow||
|Air Flow Capacity (CFM)||
|Energy Star Listed||